Personally, autumn is my favourite season of the year. I find it’s a perfect balance of (usually) nice weather with beautiful scenery as the leaves start to change colour. That’s why I wanted to share one of the best spots of FSJ to enjoy the season!
If you want to take a stroll through the fall foliage, I recommend Fish Creek Community Forest on the north end of town. This trail is great for all skill levels and offers beautiful scenery for your walk. If you’re new to town or just need a break, make sure to check it out!
Events Happening September 19-24, 2023
- Intro to Pickleball | September 19
- Community Bingo (Taylor) | September 19
- Spark Women’s Leadership Conference | September 20-21
- Nature to Nurture for Adults | September 20
- Strawberry Jam | September 21
- A Re-Creation of the Johnny Cash TV Show | September 21
- Knowledge Unleashed: An NLC Symposium | September 22
- Celebrating 60 Years of the North Peace Historical Society | September 22
- Energetic Amazing Race | September 23
- Oktoberfest (Dawson Creek) | September 23
- That Dam Run (Hudson’s Hope) | September 24
Later This Month
- 100 Women Who Care | September 26
- Steel Panther (Dawson Creek) | September 26
- Comedy Festival North (Dawson Creek) | September 28
- 5km Glow Run/Walk | September 29
- Kutapira | October 4
- Turkey Trot | October 8
Want to let us know about an event? Email us at email@example.com
To not miss out on future Energetic Summer articles, sign up for our weekly newsletter and get it straight to your inbox!