A total of $175,000 worth of prizes was drawn from approximately 10,900 tickets sold.
This year’s grand prize winner – Micah Bookham – can now choose from a 2015 Dodge Ram, 2015 GMC Crew Cab, 2015 Ford F150, 2015 GMC Terrain, or $40,000 in cash.
The Rotary’s second prize winner – H & G Klaus – can choose from a 2015 Dodge Dart, 2015 Chevy Cruze 2LS Sedan, 2015 Ford Focus or $25,000 in cash.
All prize winners will be notified by phone, or can contact the Rotary personally at 250 785 1972.
A full list of winners and their prizes is provided below:
- Micah Bookham – choice of 2015 Dodge Ram, 2015 GMC Crew Cab, 2015 Ford F150, 2015 GMC Terrain, or $40,000.
- H & G Klaus – 2015 Dodge Dart, 2015 Chevy Cruze 2LS Sedan, 2015 Ford Focus or $25,000 in cash.
- Marlene Wasilenchuk – 2014 Polaris ATV.
- Doran Smith – 360 Beachcomber Hot Tub.
- Chelsea Roy – 2014 Seadoo & Trailer.
- Murray Johnson – Trip for 4 to Disneyland.
- Corey Acko- Housecleaner for a year.
- Greg Ingram – Five night trip for 2 in Vegas.
- Dwan Bloye – Copenhagen Classic Sauna.
- Oliver Jardine – Quad Trailer.
- Jerrel Prodahl – Honda Giorno Scooter.
- Paula March – Asus Gaming Laptop.
- Chuck Sutherland – Share Smart 60’ TV.
- Lora Swanberg- Companion Boat.
- Laurie Van Genne – Polaris 3000 Camcorder.
- Jen Heinrichs – Apple 27’ iMac.
- Rogers Trucking – Craftsman Snow Blower.
- Ed Fornelli – Membership #1 to Lakepoint Golf & Country Club.
- Doren Hadlan – Membership #2 to Lakepoint Golf & Country Club.
- Ben Bergen – Helicopter tour of the Peace.
- Colette Roy / Leroy Kruoger – Yamaha Home Theatre.
- Dave Keeler – Adams Golf Clubs.
- Almarie Dunn – Ladies Ring.
- Tammy Danshin – Gift card worth $1000 to Save on Foods.
- Sergio Torbela – Traeger Lil’Tex Elite BBQ.
- Steve Feschuk – iPad 4G.
- Tyler Mize – Ken Moore BBQ.
- Bill Loewen – Canoe & Life Jacket.
- Lynn Kingston – His and Hers Bycyles.
- Bobbi Taylor – Nikon DSLR Camera.
- Garry Fellows – Samsung 51’ Plasma TV.
- Britla Goeson – Samsung Galaxy Tablet.
- Leanne Montgomery – Samsung Galaxy Note.
- Jon & Emily Palfy – KitchenAid Pot Set (12 piece).
- Jeremy Kachowski – Panasonic HD Camcorder.
- Jackee Wolsey – Braven Bluetooth Speaker.
- Kelli Hull – CTC Gift Card.
- Amanda Hung – Samsung Galaxy Tab 8
- Chris Burton – Two-way LCD Remote Starter.
- Destiny Peebles – Cuisinart 44 CFI Fridge
- Hanna Embree – Gun Metal Patio Heater.
- Robin Hilderman – Cuisinart Coffee Maker.
- Barry Gregory – Mini Fridge.
- Josh Stuckmans – TomTom GPS.
- Andrea Baker – Butcher Block Gift Card #1.
- Mrs. A. Vander Merude – Butcher Block Gift Card #2.
- Nelson Fieber – Butcher Block Gift Card #3.
- Jodi Hickey – Tassimo T55 Coffee Maker.
- Shane Richer – Deluxe Weather Station.
- Sherri Mitchell – Cuisinart Blend and Chop.
Secondary prize pick-up is anticipated to take place January 9, 2015.
Thanks for reading!
Energeticcity.ca is the voice of the Peace, bringing issues that matter to the forefront with independent journalism. Our job is to share the unique values of the Peace region with the rest of B.C. and make sure those in power hear us. From your kids’ lemonade stand to natural resource projects, we cover it – but we need your support. Give $10 a month to Energeticcity.ca today and be the reason we can cover the next story.