This holiday season, all of our Supporters are entered to win an $800 Shopping Spree Giveaway!


Photo: Fire crews put out a second fire at this residence on 110th Avenue  on Tuesday – Adam Reaburn/Energeticcity.ca

Fire officials attended a house fire for the second time in four days on Tuesday.

On Saturday, the Fort St. John fire department was called to a residence on 110th Avenue.That fire was caused by an electrical problem.

Sometime around noon today, fire crews were called again to the same house. Deputy Fire Chief Curtis Redpath explains what happened.

[asset|aid=1920|format=mp3player|formatter=asset_bonus|title=01ee461984f2eb59338adac4a63b54e3-Redpath 1_2_Pub.mp3]

Redpath says the fire caused some smoke damage and no one was injured.

He says these types of fires do happen but they are not very common.

Report an error

Read our guiding principles

Thanks for reading!

This holiday season, we want to give back to the people who have supported us this year!

We have partnered with local businesses to create an $800 Shopping Spree Giveaway! One of our Supporters will win the giveaway on December 2 and anyone who becomes one by December 1 will be entered to win as well.

More stories you might like