This holiday season, all of our Supporters are entered to win an $800 Shopping Spree Giveaway!

Photo:  This home caught fire Saturday night in Taylor – Submitted – Aimee Reimer

Shortly after 6pm Saturday night a house caught fire in Taylor on 98th street.

The home was completely destroyed after the fire started at the front of the home.  According to Taylor Fire Chief Mike Ryder, there was one person at home at the time working in the adjacent garage.  The person saw the smoke and ran out of the garage and called 911.

The cause of the fire is not known at this time and the Fire Department does not believe the fire is suspicious.  Taylor Fire Crews were quick to respond, but the home was fully engulfed by the time crews arrived on scene shortly after 6pm.   

Thank you to Aimee Reimer for the information and photo of the fire.  Remember if you see news happening e-mail contact@energeticcity-beta.mystagingwebsite.com

Below is a video interview with Taylor Fire Chief Mike Ryder

Photo:  This is all that’s left following the fire Saturday night – Tammy Bishop/Energeticcity.ca

Report an error

Read our guiding principles

Thanks for reading!

This holiday season, we want to give back to the people who have supported us this year!

We have partnered with local businesses to create an $800 Shopping Spree Giveaway! One of our Supporters will win the giveaway on December 2 and anyone who becomes one by December 1 will be entered to win as well.

More stories you might like