Want more stories like this? By becoming a Supporter, you help make that possible!
Welcome to our next installment of Weekly Review, the series where we mention what’s going on behind the scenes as well as showcase the top stories of the previous week.
As always, if you want to get this review directly in your inbox, all newsletter subscribers will receive it every Sunday!
Behind the Scenes
While Energeticcity.ca is primarily a news site, did you know we offer other services to help promote local businesses?
Meet Jenna Morland, our Marketing Manager. Jenna works with local businesses and organizations to help develop their digital marketing strategy. She is skilled at developing the right plan of action for each of our client's unique needs. Here are some of the digital products Jenna can set up for you to help promote your business or organization:
- Advertising directly on Energeticcity.ca: Get in front of people who care about local news by advertising directly on Energeticcity.ca! We have different ad placement options depending on your budget including section sponsorships.
- Programmatic Advertising: You know when you Google something and then later you see ads for it all the time? That's programmatic advertising. This is a great tool to geo-fence a specific audience and target your ad on any website they visit. Programmatic advertising is great because it targets the person, not the website.
- Social Media: Social media is time-consuming but also necessary nowadays. Let us keep a watchful eye on your accounts day-to-day, personalize your reputation, evaluate trends, create and curate content, and schedule posts in a streamlined process. Having a professional run your social media account will change the way you view marketing online.
- Google Search: We manage Google Search campaigns to make sure you are getting the most out of your sponsored ads on Google. Google Search is a great tool and probably the best in digital advertising as far as turning a prospect into an actual client. Remember the phone book? Paid Google Search is the new phone book.
- Podcast Sponsorship: The popularity of podcasts is only increasing. Unlike YouTube videos or television shows, podcast users can listen to podcasts without needing to watch the screen, allowing them to listen on walks or when driving home from work. Energeticcity.ca now has three podcasts with another one on the way! Become a sponsor of one of our podcasts and brand your business with a very specific audience.
- Advertising Packages: These packages are well-rounded advertising campaigns including live videos, social posts, and ad spots on Energeticcity.ca. We also create custom packages for almost any budget!
To request a free consultation, click the button below:
Top Stories of the Week
It's always interesting to see what the readers of Energeticcity.ca are most interested in the region. Sometimes it's a big decision that will impact property taxes, and sometimes it's a new restaurant coming to town. Here are the top stories for the week of October 2 to 8, 2022
- Bear Attack Near Dawson Creek: two people were seriously injured after a bear attack on Monday. Both are in the hospital with GoFundMe campaigns created to help with expenses.
- Overdose Van Set on Fire: in Fort St John, this van provided services across the city to help prevent overdoses. Luckily, no one was hurt and an alternate vehicle has been provided to keep services running.
- Man Arrested for Allegedly Selling Stolen Property: located in Pouce Coupe, police have arrested this 56-year-old resident for selling stolen oilfield supplies.
Thanks for reading!
This holiday season, we want to give back to the people who have supported us this year!
We have partnered with local businesses to create an $800 Shopping Spree Giveaway! One of our Supporters will win the giveaway on December 2 and anyone who becomes one by December 1 will be entered to win as well.