VICTORIA, B.C. – Northern Health recorded 374 COVID-19 cases over the long weekend.
Over three days, the province reported 9,332 new cases for a total of 264,181 in the province since March 2020.
The Ministry of Health says case counts provided on Monday are preliminary. Regular reporting of COVID-19 cases, vaccinations, hospitalizations and deaths, and cases and hospitalizations by vaccination status, will resume on Tuesday.
The province reported 4,033 new cases between December 31st, 2021, to January 1st, 2022, 3,069 cases between January 1st to 2nd, and 2,230 cases between January 2nd to 3rd.
The new cases include:
* 4,859 new cases in Fraser Health
* 1,797 new cases in Vancouver Coastal Health
* 1,185 new cases in Interior Health
* 374 new cases in Northern Health
* 1,117 new cases in Island Health