FORT ST. JOHN, B.C. – The North Peace SPCA is currently looking for donations, as they are low on supplies due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
No-contact drop-offs can be made at the gate of the facility Tuesday through Saturday between 9 am to 4 pm, and Sunday and Monday 9 am to 2 pm.
The most urgent donations include:
- Direct donations to the shelter
- Canadian Tire money or gift cards to places where supplies can be purchased
- Bottle sorting help
- Toilet Paper
- Good quality rubber gloves and disposable gloves, in various sizes
- Extra-Large freezer bags
- Canned dog and cat food
- Dog cookies and treats
- Critical Care canned food
- Florodox, a probiotic
- Poop Scoopers
- 9V Energizer brand batteries
- Regular sized cat crates
The ongoing needs include:
- Help with repairs, like fixing fences, gates, and yards
- Garbage bags, 35X35 Heavy Duty, and kitchen bags
- Cat toys
- Kitten milk replacer powder as well as the bottles
- Clumping and non-clumping litter
- Experienced foster homes
- Specialty food like urinary, gastro, dental, grain-free, etc.
- Limited ingredient and allergy-friendly dry foods like Pulsar
- Allergy-friendly canned dog food like Kangaroo
- XXL wire dog crates
- Ear cleaner
- Painter’s tape
Thanks for reading!
Energeticcity.ca is the voice of the Peace, bringing issues that matter to the forefront with independent journalism. Our job is to share the unique values of the Peace region with the rest of B.C. and make sure those in power hear us. From your kids’ lemonade stand to natural resource projects, we cover it – but we need your support. Give $10 a month to Energeticcity.ca today and be the reason we can cover the next story.