FORT ST. JOHN, B.C. – This week’s Huskies Player of the Week is #14 Forward Teagan McMullen.
Each week, a different player from the Huskies will be interviewed.
As part of a weekly feature, Teagan was met at the rink to talk about himself and his team effort.
Teagan McMullen Facts:
- Age: 21
- Height: 5’8″
- Weight: 165 lbs.
- Shoots: Left
- Hometown: Fort St. John, B.C.
- How long have you been with the Huskies?
Teagan: “About three years.”
- What position do you play?
Teagan: “I’m a centreman.”
- How would you describe your style of play?
Teagan: “I’m more of a defensive forward, that’s for sure.”
- What is your favourite moment with the Huskies?
Teagan: “Probably the first year when we won the playoffs.”
- Who’s your favourite hockey team?
Teagan: “The Chicago Blackhawks.”
- Who your favourite hockey player?
Teagan: “Patrick Kane.”
- What’s your favourite food?
Teagan: “Teriyaki chicken and rice.”
- What kind of music do you listen to?
Teagan: “Everything, honestly. Hip hop, rap, country.”
- What do you hope for the future, in terms of this season?
Teagan: “I just hope we can repeat what we’ve done in the past two years; win playoffs, win the Championship.”
Thanks for reading!
Energeticcity.ca is the voice of the Peace, bringing issues that matter to the forefront with independent journalism. Our job is to share the unique values of the Peace region with the rest of B.C. and make sure those in power hear us. From your kids’ lemonade stand to natural resource projects, we cover it – but we need your support. Give $10 a month to Energeticcity.ca today and be the reason we can cover the next story.