Want more stories like this? By becoming a Supporter, you help make that possible!
FORT ST. JOHN, B.C. – Tuesday, March 19th, 2019, the Chamber of Commerce Luncheon presentation is on Cyber Security and what you need to know to protect your data and your business.
In the world of the internet, hackers, breaches and Cyber Security, business owners have become concerned when they see highly-publicized attacks. With the digitizing of more organizations, the number of potential access points into a company’s systems grows as does the potential for a cyber attack to the businesses network system. This can cause great disruptions to the daily operations of the business.
- the most common types of cyber-attacks and recent examples
- how to assess your business’s risks and vulnerabilities
- specific requirements for companies that handle credit card information
- the most important steps you can take to protect your organization
- what to do (and what not to do) if you experience a cyber attack
Thanks for reading!
Our goal is to cover all the local news and events happening in Northeast B.C. If you believe in this coverage, becoming a Supporter is a great way to help!
As a Supporter, you also get our investigative stories early and a FREE mug!