Want more stories like this? By becoming a Supporter, you help make that possible!
CHETWYND, B.C. – The Chetwynd Fire Department responded to fire Saturday night while the temperature was minus 27.
Crews were called to the Canfor Sawmill in Chetwynd just after 11 p.m. February 2, 2019. The fire was in a portable air compressor at the sawmill.
The compressor was quickly extinguished by the fire department. One employee suffered smoke inhalation and was taken to a hospital. The employee is commended for her quick response.
Thanks for reading!
This holiday season, we want to give back to the people who have supported us this year!
We have partnered with local businesses to create an $800 Shopping Spree Giveaway! One of our Supporters will win the giveaway on December 2 and anyone who becomes one by December 1 will be entered to win as well.