Want more stories like this? By becoming a Supporter, you help make that possible!
FORT ST. JOHN, B.C. – The results from last weekend’s drag racing are in, as drivers prepare for the final races of the season at Northern Lights Raceway on Saturday and Sunday.
After two days of racing on September 9th and 10th, the results are as follows:
- Mike Moroun – Fort St. John 11.909
- Terry D’albertanson – Fort St. John 12.414
- David King – Charlie Lake 13.621
- Lyle Smith – Grand Prairie AB 9.848
- Andy Closkey – Quensel 10.269
- Andrew Toftelun – Beaverlodge AB 11.375
- Jason Miller – Fort St. John 7.838
- Marlin Chase – Peace River AB 8.740
- Elton Hagen – Whitelaw AB 21.128
- Shannon Franke – Sexsmith AB 9.104
- David Marsh – Fort St. John 9.933
- William Suisdahl – Fort St. John 12.145
- Daylen Miller – Fort St. John 8.137
- Noah Macdonald – Charlie Lake 8.210
- Prestin Gessner – Fort St. John 9.133
- Chase Liwiski – Fort St. John 8.992
- Isabella Sasyn – Fort St. John 9.997
- Walker Babuick – Fort St. John 12.488
The final weekend of racing (make-up dates from earlier this year) at Northern Lights Raceway kicks off Friday at 7:00 p.m. with the last street-legal races. The races are open to anyone with a street-legal car or truck that is clean and can pass a tech inspection. The competition races start on both Saturday and Sunday with time trials at 10:00 a.m., and elimination races in the afternoon.
For more info visit: www.northernlightsraceway.ca
Thanks for reading!
This holiday season, we want to give back to the people who have supported us this year!
We have partnered with local businesses to create an $800 Shopping Spree Giveaway! One of our Supporters will win the giveaway on December 2 and anyone who becomes one by December 1 will be entered to win as well.