Want more stories like this? By becoming a Supporter, you help make that possible!
DAWSON CREEK, B.C. – Dawson Creek RCMP are looking for the public’s help in solving a serious crime.
Police received a complaint on July 4th of multiple thefts from Canadian Natural Resources Ltd. (CNRL) work sites which was over a value of $5000.
The thief/thieves have allegedly targeted many of their sites and stolen an uknown number of Deep Cycle Solar Batteries.
The truck is described as the following:
- Believed to be a 2013 – 2016 Dodge Ram 3500 Turbo Cummins Diesel, silver or grey in color
- There is a large dent on the driver’s side in front of the gas cap area
- A small dent over the rear passenger’s side wheel well
- Has a vehicle or registration number under the aftermarket dual antennas which are located on both sides of the vehicle on the hood closest to the hinge area
- Thin red rectangular tidy tank in the box of the truck
- Standard chrome headache rack with rails that run down each side of the box to the tailgate
- Vehicle is believed to have BC licence plates on it
The suspect/suspects may have known there was a surveillance system at the sites as they covered the front and back licence plates.
If you recognize this vehicle please contact the Dawson Creek RCMP at 250-784-3700 or Crimstoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (tips).
Thanks for reading!
Our goal is to cover all the local news and events happening in Northeast B.C. If you believe in this coverage, becoming a Supporter is a great way to help!
As a Supporter, you also get our investigative stories early and a FREE mug!