FORT ST. JOHN, B.C. – The Siphon Creek Evacuation Alert has been RESCINDED.
“An evacuation alert is no longer in effect for the following areas:
• Just west of the Siphon Creek Road to the Doig River, north along the Doig River to the junction of the Doig River and the Doig Road, to approximately 23 km north, then directly east to the Alberta border and south approximately 42 km, then west to just past the junction of the Siphon Creek Road.
• Siphon Creek Road going north and starting just south of the 254 Road
• 254 Road, Shoaf Road, 243 Road, Osborn Dump Road, Osborn Road, Buekert Avenue and 268 Road off of the Siphon Creek Road
• Doig Road from the Siphon Creek Road to the Doig River First Nation Reserve
• 256 Road between 221 Road and 211 Road • 221 Road and 211 Road just north of the 252 Road.”
The fire will continue to be monitored.