FORT ST. JOHN, B.C. – The B.C. Government announced today a program called the “fix-it-fund” aimed at helping fix the top priorities in schools.
The Government has invested a total of $45 million to the project.
The following local schools will be receiving funds:
- Robert Ogilvie Elementary school (Fort St. John) – $1,562,000 Phase 2: Furnace replacement and classroom ventilators installation
- Bert Ambrose Elementary school (Fort St. John) – $1 million Phase 2: Furnace replacement and classroom ventilators installation
Further South, the following schools will also receive funds:
- Central Middle school (Dawson Creek) – $288,900 for dust extractor replacement
- Ecole Frank Ross Elementary school (Dawson Creek) – $1,060,725 Phase 1: Boiler ventilation upgrades
- Windrem Elementary school (Chetwynd) – $700,000 for roof replacement