On September 11th, at approximately 3:30 PM, RCMP Grande Prairie located Kenneth Snow driving a stolen vehicle in the area of 99th Avenue and 100th Street.
Snow had actually been reported missing on September 7th – he was then located at the time of the arrest.
He is facing charges of:
- Possession of property obtained by crime over $5000
- Dangerous operation of a motor vehicle
- Driving while disqualified
- Possession of methamphetamine (Crystal Meth)
- Fail to comply x 2
- Theft, forgery misuse of a credit card x 3
- Possession of property obtained by crime less than $5000
- Possession of a weapon for dangerous purpose
- Fraud Over $5000
- Fail to Comply with Probation Order x 4
- Possession of a weapon contrary to order
Grande Prairie RCMP would like to confirm that the surveillance video that was recently posted on a local social media site involving a female falling out of the passenger door of a grey Ford F350 is the vehicle that Snow was driving at the time of his arrest.
Police have identified that Snow was the driver at the time of this incident and the female, who is safe and uninjured, has also been identified.
An investigation of this case is still underway.