The show is produced by the Fort St. John Women’s Resource Society, and is said to be one of their largest fundraisers of the year.

The society says 90 per cent of the funds raised will remain local and will go towards “critical programming” in areas such as domestic violence, housing, legal advocacy, food and clothing, tax assistance, poverty, employment and childcare. The other 10 per cent will go towards the VDAY Campaign – helping women and girls around the globe.

“We have an incredible show this year, with the addition of several new monologues and group pieces,” the society writes. “We also have fabulous prizes for our bucket draw from our generous community, and our photo booth is always a hit.”

Tickets run a cost of $30.00 a piece and can be purchased at the North Peace Cultural Centre, located at 10015 100 Avenue.

The performance is scheduled for Friday March 12, 2015, with cocktails starting at 6:00 p.m. and the show beginning at 7:00 p.m.