Cause Determined In Four Seasons Fire

Investigator Simon Caughill says the investigation determined that lint had fallen through a hole in a  lint bag.

“They had two dryer units in there, and the one that was involved in the fire, their dryer lint bag  had several holes in it, so there was an excessive dryer lint build-up over the years, and eventually, it just heated up to its ignition temperature and created a fire.”

The March 15th blaze was contained to the laundry room.

No one was hurt in the fire.