94 Avenue house fire sparked by aquarium heat lamp

A teenaged male was home at the time, but was able to escape with three of the dogs living there. Unfortunately, two other dogs were unable to make it out.

The fire began around 1:30 p.m. on Friday, November 6, and firefighters spent the afternoon putting it out.

Comments

Have something you'd like to add? Read our comment policy by clicking here.

About Erica Fisher 4010 Articles

Erica is a reporter for Moose FM and energeticcity.ca in Fort St. John, B.C. She grew up in Victoria, B.C. and received her Bachelor's Degree in Journalism from Concordia University in Montreal, Quebec.