Here’s how it will work. From now until Thursday November 21, 2013 at 4 p.m. to enter your name at any of the following locations:
- On the Rocks Pub & Night Club – 10440 100 St, Fort St John
- Sears – 10520 100 St, Fort St. John
- A&W – 9512 Alaska Rd N, Fort St John
- Micro Consulting Sales & Service – 9516 100 St, Fort St. John
- Trail Blaz’n Power – 10516 Alaska Rd N, Fort St John
- HB Health & Body Wellness Spa – 10440 100 Ave, Fort St John
- Rustic Country Decor – 9512 100 St, Fort St. John
- Lock Solid Lock and Key – #5-10404 101 Ave, Fort St. John
- Burgers & Brew – 10419 Alaska Rd S, Fort St John
- Econo Liquor – 10419 Alaska Rd S, Fort St John
- Scoop Clothing – 9935 100 Ave, Fort St John
Enter as often as you’d like at any of the locations above. Then on Friday November 22, 2013 at 8:20 a.m., Ted Sloan will narrow things down to 5 qualifiers. Those five people will be given a shirt, not just any shirt, but our special On the Rocks Pub & Night Club Wear your Way to Hawaii Shirt.
You’ll have to wear this shirt for the next two weeks (until December 6, 2013). You can only take the shirt off to shower. We won’t just be taking your word for it either, we’ll have our staff, your friends, family and co-works checking up on you at random times of the day. For example, everyone’s friend Ted Sloan goes to work at 4:30 a.m. each weekday, so on his way to work, he’ll randomly stop by your place to make sure your wearing the shirt.
And if you wear the shirt the entire time, your name will go in the final draw for a trip for two to Hawaii with airfare from Fort St. John and five nights accommodation.
We’ll pick the grand prize winner on Friday December 6, 2013, when the final five qualifiers will finally get to take of their shirts.
Good luck and start entering your name now for an amazing getaway to Hawaii from On the Rocks Pub, Air Canada and Moose FM.
Attached you’ll find a copy of the complete contest rules and regulations.