In Peace River North on Wednesday May 8, Thursday May 9, Friday May 10 & Saturday May 11, you can vote from 8am to 8pm at the following locations.
- Northern Rockies Rec Centre 5500 Alaska Hwy Fort Nelson
- Pearkes Centre 10801 Dudley Dr Hudson’s Hope
- Pomeroy Sports Centre 9324 96 St Fort St. John
- Taylor Comm Hall 9896 W Cherry Ave Taylor
In order to vote you must prove your identity and residential address. You can use a single document issued by the Government of B.C. or Canada that shows voter’s name, photograph and residential address.
You can also use a certificate of Indian status issued by the Government of Canada or two documents that together show the voter’s name and residential address. Both documents must show the voter’s name. At least one of the documents must also contain the voter’s residential address.
In Peace River North, we have four candidates.
- Judy Fox-McGuire, BC NDP
- Arthur Hadland, Independent
- Pat Pimm, BC Liberal Party
- Wyeth Sigurdson, BC Conservative Party
For more on this election, visit www.elections.bc.ca