Vehicle fire caused by block heater cord


The fire was quickly put out, and both the vehicle and the home it was plugged into sustained damage.
RCMP believe it was the electrical cord connected to the vehicle's block heater that initially caught fire, and the incident is not being treated as suspicious in nature.


Have something you'd like to add? Read our comment policy by clicking here.

About Erica Fisher 4010 Articles

Erica is a reporter for Moose FM and in Fort St. John, B.C. She grew up in Victoria, B.C. and received her Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism from Concordia University in Montreal, Quebec.