An incident involving a mobile home provided the local fire department with a busy morning.

On Tuesday morning, the Fort St. John Fire Department responded with two trucks to a fire in an older mobile home on 77 St.

Upon arriving at the scene, authorities determined they were dealing with a small electrical fire, which originated from an electrical outlet inside the mobile home.

The home contained a single female occupant, who reduced the extent of the fire by shutting off the power inside the home. After the flames were extinguished by local authorities, minor damage was revealed inside the home.

The elderly resident was treated for minor injuries on site and was later released at the scene.

The fire department’s investigation is currently ongoing.