Fire crews attend small fire at Wendy's

By Christine Rumleskie


The Fort St. John Fire Department attended a minor fire at a local restaurant on Tuesday.

Fire Chief Fred Burrows says crews were called to the local Wendy’s Restaurant at around 8:00 a.m.

Fire fighters were on scene for around 45 minutes, and determined the fire was caused by an electrical problem.

The small fire was contained to a rooftop ventilation unit, and no one was injured in the minor blaze.

Comments

Have something you'd like to add? Read our comment policy by clicking here.