- Estate Sale Starting Weds May 22
- $35 Good Condition Dishwasher
- $150 Filing Cabinet
- $350 Bathroom Vanity With Sink
- $400 "wallaway" Recliner
- 2 Bedroom Furnished-move In Now-dawson Creek
- Bachelor For Rent Move In Today
- $15900 3 Horse Aluminum Angle Haul
- $309900.00 Beautiful 2 Year Old Home For Sale
- $350.00 Garden Tractor Blade And Hitch
Fort St. John's Energetic Country!
(250) 787-7100 | Click to Listen Live!
Fort St. John & District Chamber of Commerce
In Business for Business
(250) 785-6037 | Chamber Website
Century 21 – Chad Bordeleau
Buying, Selling and Exploring Opportunities
(250) 785-8051 | 793chad.com
Helping You Enjoy The Great Outdoors
(250) 785-1461 | backcountryfsj.com
Backcountry - Helping You Enjoy The Great Outdoors
Backcountry is one of British Columbia’s largest hunting, fishing and outdoor supply stores. The Fort St. John area is home to some of the best hunting and fishing opportunities in North America and often referred to as “The Serengeti of the North”.