Plan to attend the seventh annual Paddle for the Peace on Saturday, July 14, 2012. This event is sponsored by the Peace Valley Environment Association and the West Moberly First Nations. Breakfast and Registration at the Halfway River bridge from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.; launch at noon. Takeout at Bear Flat to be followed by special guest, Dr David Suzuki, local musicians, and a BBQ. For more information check www.paddleforthepeace.ca, or www.peacevalley.ca, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- $750.00 Lot Of Wedding/party Rental/items
- Carpenter Required
- Life's Brighter Under The Sun
- Join The Team At Energeticcity.ca
- $350 Guitar And Amp
- Immediate Reception Position Opportunity
- $9200 1998 Triple E Topaz Travel Trailer
- $13.75 Hamilton Janitorial
- $180 Sky Caddie Sgx
- $929000 Lakefront Property & Sandy Beach!
Short Busche Auctions
Don’t sell yourself short - Let Short Busche Auction do the selling for you
(250) 787-0445 | shortbuscheauctions.ca
Fort St. John's Energetic Country!
(250) 787-7100 | Click to Listen Live!
Fort St. John & District Chamber of Commerce
In Business for Business
(250) 785-6037 | Chamber Website
Century 21 – Chad Bordeleau
Buying, Selling and Exploring Opportunities
(250) 785-8051 | 793chad.com