The minimum trips on Route G between Dawson Creek and the Alberta border have been reduced from a minimum of 2 a day to 1 and minimum weekly trips down to 14 from 28. Trips on Route I1 from Dawson Creek to Fort St. John en route to Fort Nelson are being reduced from a weekly minimum of 30 to 14, keeping a minimum of 1 per day. Route J from Dawson Creek to Prince George will see a reduction in minimum trips from 24 a week to 14, with a minimum of 1 per day.
- $429000 Great Home, Amazing Yard!
- Found Children's Glasses
- $100 Ipod Touch & Blackberry Tablet
- Garage Sale
- Multi Family Garage Sale
- Multi Family Garage Sale, Charlie Lake
- $600 Room For Rent For Female
- Multi Home Garage Sales 113ave
- $989000 Custom Bungalow On 4 Acres
- Beatton 4 H Archery Fun Shoot This Saturday
Short Busche Auctions
Don’t sell yourself short - Let Short Busche Auction do the selling for you
(250) 787-0445 | shortbuscheauctions.ca
Fort St. John's Energetic Country!
(250) 787-7100 | Click to Listen Live!
Fort St. John & District Chamber of Commerce
In Business for Business
(250) 785-6037 | Chamber Website
Century 21 – Chad Bordeleau
Buying, Selling and Exploring Opportunities
(250) 785-8051 | 793chad.com